10/4/11

04 Oct

So much has happened since I last blogged.

My aunt passed away too and that got me pretty depressed. I'm not close to her but 2 deaths in a week is pretty rough for one person to handle. I had sincerely hoped that she will recover and I believed truly that she still had time to live because she could still talk normally to me whilst on the hospital bed. My grandma on the on the other hand, could not even support herself and barely opened her eyes.

My aunt went into the hospice for only a few days and passed on. But my grandma stayed there for months. But both passed away within the same week. This sounds like a sad poem. I miss you Ah Poh.

I skipped classes a lot that week. No mood. Death, coupled with school issues...? Mood killer. Wednesday and Friday were funeral/cremation day so that one no choice but to skip school. Thank God for supportive classmates who loaned me their lecture notes so I can catch up with classes.

These days, I try to focus my energies on school. Struggling, but surviving. I quit my Mediacorp job last week. It was too depressing. So I went back to Double Bay. F&B is in my blood. Today, Buffet Town needed to borrow a staff so I went down to help out. It was fun, but not meaningful because it was a no brainer job. Basically, because it was a buffet so my job was to only collect plates. In DB however, I could interact with the guests and provide more service.

Last weekend, I did a coffee testing session and earned $60. Good money.

Also, my term as a student council is ending. Soon, I will be useless to the school. Unless I help Amy with her community involvement project. Which I will. Because I'm so free anyway. And because I need a distraction from school to keep me sane.

This post is so random. Verbal diarrhoea. Clearing my brain so that I can sleep in peace. Which I should do so soon because I'm working tomorrow. And that's all.

Bye

No comments: